Tuesday 20 January 2015

Exciting News!

Nope it’s not a baby!  Did some of you think that?  I feel like I’m at the age where everyone is asking me about kids haha!  It’s not happening yet, but I am excited for that day to come…!




My husbands has graduated and now officially a Paramedic! He’s worked for over three years to get to this moment, so it’s pretty special and definitely a cause for celebration! I am soooo proud of him! I also can’t quite believe it’s been over 3 years, time has flown!

I’m really proud that he has been offered and accepted a job as a Paramedic in London. So, I’m excited to officially announce… 

We are moving to London this year!!

We’ve known this could be a possibility for a few months, and it’s been really difficult to keep it secret! It's all happening really fast now, I couldn’t be more excited!  We visited London on our O.E a few years back and we loved it!  
We will both miss Wellington so much.  We’ve made some incredible friends here, and I'm sure there will be a few tears to shed over the next couple of months as we say goodbye to them and our family.  Moving to London is so exciting, and it’s a great opportunity.  Some parts will probably be hard,  especially the fact that my husband is moving this month!  Gah! I am going to miss him so terribly, getting teary just thinking about it!  I have decided to stay in New Zealand for wedding season to see my brides though their special days.  There was no question about it really.  I love my job at Boomrock and it's been such a big opportunity for me, but I am looking forward to getting into the wedding industry in London and seeing what is next install for me.

BRIDES: I will be in NZ  from January 2015 – March 2015.

Thank you guys so much for reading.  I’m excited to share more of my life on here and do more traveling posts! xx



2 comments:

  1. You will be missed! But such an amazing opportunity for you both. Congrats guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you Jess, we feel honoured to be counted among these truly inspirational photographers

    ReplyDelete

SITE DEVELOPED PRETTYWILDTHINGS